Friday, April 13, 2007

What a week!!!

TGIF!!!

We have had such a busy week. I kind of prefer it that way though, I don't know if I would know what to do with myself if we sat still. I had a doctor's appointment Monday afternoon so I had to run home grab Steven off of the bus then head back down towards Kennestone Hospital. The kids did good but it was still hectic trying to make sure they behaved. I then had to fight rush hour home, I can't stand waiting in traffic and dealing with bad drivers. I mean when the light is red that doesn't mean how many more cars can you fit through before the other side gets to go. Tuesday was scout night for Steven. Brian and Steven go to that and I stay home with the other two. Wednesday was church. It was also a fundraiser night for Steven's school at Stevi B's pizza. I didn't want what was at church so I rushed there and ordered two pizzas to go and met Brian at church. Thursday was the worst day of the whole week. It started off like any other morning. Brian and I get up and get ready then get the kids up and ready. Steven gets on the bus and we head out to work. Brian left about 10 minutes before me to take Kendall to Carol's house (the grandma who watches her), then he heads on to work. So it is just Matthew and I in the van. Well I get a phone call from Brian (I knew something was wrong because he never calls unless he has car problems), he technically had car problems but not in the usual way. He had a two car insurance seminar. Yes that is right he had fender bender. The lady he was behind was inching forward like she was going to merge onto East-West Connector, then decided not to. By the time Brian realized she stopped it was too late. He rear ended her. There was no damage done to her car, because Brian drives a little car and she had a Ford Explorer and he hit the trailer hitch and it pushed in the bumper a little and busted the head light. He and Kendall are fine and the lady was fine. Brian got a ticket for following too closely but it turned out okay, Brian just feels bad because he has never had a speeding ticket and the only other wreck he has been in was not his fault and Kendall was in the car. God was surely watching out for them. It could have been a lot worse. Today I had to run by Party City because Steven's birthday party is tomorrow and we don't have one near us. I rushed through got what I needed then had 20 minutes to get home before the bus got there, well that didn't happen. I got a call from the bus driver wondering where I was because my car wasn't in the drive way. I was about 1 minute away. I am very grateful that he has a wonderful driver that looks out for him. We had a bible study get together tonight, but was unable to attend because Matthew was not feeling well. But I guess it works out because I have alot more to do before tomorrow. Matthew is feeling better after I gave him some Motrin. Now I have to clean the house, because the weather is supposed to be gross tomorrow and I have a feeling the party will be short and we will have some family coming over. We will see, if Matthew is feeling better. Check back later here and at my myspace page and I will have pictures of the party and of Brian's car.

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.