Sunday, March 1, 2009

Does size really matter?

Big Brother




Little Brother




Look at what little brother did to his big brother...



Now you tell me...

Does size really matter?


Also, where did you think I was actually gonna go with this post?




Now before you think I would condone such behavior by using this as a "Kodak moment", they were just wrestling and Steven's tooth was already loose...very loose. Well one swipe of an elbow (or some other body part, still not quite sure of this), and the tooth was gone. They both know that they can get hurt if they decide to roughhouse and by choosing to take part in such behavior, you sign any right away from getting the other one in trouble for hurting you. Hmmmm, I wonder....will this mean that they might listen to me next time?



I'm not thinking so.

2 comments:

Pam D said...

Haaaa.. that is hilarious! And yeah, I thought Brian might either be feeling "mighty fine" after reading this post or slinking off to lick his..um.. wounds. SO glad it turned out totally different! And hey, Steven gets a visit from the tooth fairy, courtesy of Matthew! :<)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.