Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Heart Faces!!! Sepia



After getting home from the beach with some wonderful pictures, I had a hard time choosing which ones to use this week. I have one picture for both categories...


For the Adult Category is my wonderful hubby.

He and Steven where throwing the football and I was able to capture that shot.


The Kid's category was a little tougher. I chose the following picture using the most grown up and logical way of elimination...eeny, meeny, miney, mo. Here is the winner of that game.

This picture of K is at one of the many restaurants we ate at. It was hot on the porch and she was a little hungry, but I just love this picture.


To see more wonderful pictures in Sepia head over to I Heart Faces and check em out. Don't forget to leave them some love.

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.