Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Heart Faces!! Halloween Dress Up!!





This week's challenge is "Halloween Dress up". The picture I have chosen was taken last year. My oldest wanted to be a Zombie Skater Punk. I didn't want to pay all the money at the local Halloween store so we came up with our own version. That was my favorite costume so far. Head on over to I Heart Faces to see some more amazing pics. But don't forget to leave the love!


I will be linking my blogs together for these challenges. I can't get the button to work on the photography blog without changing the layout. I don't really care for the other layouts. So if you want to see this picture more clearly, then click here to see it better.

3 comments:

Imaginale Design said...

Yikes! That is scary! And you did that on your own? You are a natural make-up artist! :)

Martie said...

Yowza!! Scary! I'll bet he had a blast.

Pam D said...

Hey y'all! Lookin' for pics from last night.. I hope you were able to go out for at least a little while. It was coooold and drizzly, but not so bad that we couldn't make it to a few houses. We went to B'stone and went up and down a few streets; they started turning out the lights at 8:30, and by then, Adam was cold and ready to head home. It was low-key, but he really enjoyed himself. We saw Steven this a.m. as we were leaving K-Rock.. I'm teaching again next week, so hopefully they can be together then. What a crazy life we all leaad......

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.