Monday, January 18, 2010

I Heart Faces..."We are Family"




Yay, I finally have had my computer back consistently for about two weeks or so. I have had major problems with it and barely been able to check email let alone edit pics. This week's theme is "We are Family" and the details and rules are ....


It doesn’t matter to us at all if your photo represents a “traditional” family or a “non-traditional” family. We are looking for photos that show off a cool way to capture a family together…be fun, creative, unique and enter the most awesome photo you can! We would also like each photo entry to have at least one (1) adult in it and even possibly a wide variety of ages represented.

What we don’t want to see?? A photo with just children in it.


My choice is K getting her first teeth cleaning. I know you are probably wondering how this is family related. Well our hygienist happens to be my sister-in-law. She is showing K what the little brush felt like so she would know when she had to use it to clean her teeth. So when I was going through my pictures trying to figure out which picture I wanted to use (cause wow, I have a lot with just kids, guess it's time to branch out huh?), I saw this one and thought it was perfect.




Head on over to I Heart Faces to see some more family pics. Don't forget to leave some love. Also if you want to see this picture clearer and better, head on over to my photo blog.


BTW, if you are wondering how K did with her first cleaning...well she showed her Aunt K just how stubborn she can actually be. She wouldn't let the dentist check her mouth, but luckily her teeth are healthy, and there weren't any tears, and her aunt has all her fingers, so I guess it was a success.

5 comments:

andrea wardle said...

I love how my dentist would call the sucker thinger "Mr. Sucky". The kids thought it was the best! That is a really cute picture!

Anonymous said...

looks like she had fun in the dentist's chair!

Nocona said...

Cute picture

Heather said...

I like how you captured the moment between the two :)

Becky said...

Cool picture!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.