Saturday, February 27, 2010

All rise for "Prince Matthew"

Every year in February the school that my boy's attend has a Royal Ball. It is a prince and princess themed dance. We decorate with white lights, lots of white tool, and greenery. We have a dj and photographer. Every child that enters the dance gets their name thrown in a bag that is arranged by grade level and boy and girl. When there is about 1 hour left the names are randomly drawn and Matthew's name was drawn for the Kindergarten Prince. I was so excited, but I could not find that boy anywhere for him to be "crowned". A friend of mine found him and so I took him up to get his award and you tell me from these pictures what YOU think he thought of the whole thing.

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.