Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Mommy I love my new school!!!"

Matthew started Pre-K at his new school today. He was soooo excited he couldn't stand it this morning. When I picked him up this afternoon. I asked him..


Me: Matthew how'd school go today?


Matthew: Good, they have a Potato Head and I played with it.


Me: That's neat, did you make any friends today?


Matthew: Yep!


Me: Do you know their names yet?


Matthew: Yep!


Me: Well, what are their names?


Matthew: Who?


Me: Your new friends that you made.


Matthew: I don't know


Conversations with a 4 year old are interesting to say the least.


It was a surreal feeling this morning to walk him to class and leave. I have been working at the same school as him since he was in the one year class. It wasn't hard t leave him at all, just very weird. It will just take getting used to.


Kendall enjoyed having the house all to herself today. She played so nice and quiet. It was a nice change.




0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.