Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I just love this time of year!!!


All of my grandmother "Cookie's" great-grandkids. Well there are a couple missing from the picture. This is from our September/October birthday celebration at her house.


As you can already tell, I love Halloween. It is just a fun time. The kids are excited about going to Party City to pick out their costumes. We have already looked through a magazine and online. Steven has his picked out. Matthew is not quite sure yet. I am the type of person that LOVES scary movies and playing pranks. So it is just so much fun this time of year. On top of that Matthew's 5th birthday is coming up. I am doing a joint party for he and Kendall towards the end of October. We will do a little dinner on their actual birthday. I can't believe he is almost 5 and Kendall will be 2 in November. Where has the time gone?


I love party planning so doing a double party is just so cool. Well actually it will be a triple party. My cousin Rachel's little boy will be celebrating his 5th birthday as well. Throw in getting ready for Halloween, well I am in such a good mood. Halloween kicks off the holiday season. A time for family and friends and just being thankful to God for another year. WE have a lot to be thankful for this year. Brian is off treatment and officially cancer free!!! He had no ill side effects from the radiation. Thank you to everyone for your prayer and support. I have made some new friends this year and hope to continue on to strengthen those friendships.


Ending this post with some Kendall cuteness. She and her daddy and I had a tea party in her room right before bedtime. I had to grab the camera and get pictures of it. Her grandmothers will be so proud.










1 comments:

Pam D said...

LOVE the header pic!! wow.... we love the scary stuff, too. It's no wonder Adam and Steven are good buddies! And Brian, it's comforting to know that, should you need a new line of work, you can always apply at one of the local tearooms; you look to be a natural... ;<)

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.