Monday, October 6, 2008

Matthew Gavin

You came in this world on October 6, 2003 at 7:56 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs., 3 oz. and 19 inches long. While the labor really wasn't bad at all (4 hours), your birth was a little more traumatizing, at least for everyone else in the room. There was meconium in the fluid, and your cord was wrapped tightly around your neck twice. It took the mid-wife, what seemed like forever, to cut it so you could come out. After you were thoroughly checked and given a clean bill of health you were given to me. You were soooo tiny (didn't seem like a 7 pounder). Your brother was brought into the room and I think (I'm sure he wouldn't admit it) he fell in love with you immediately. I know your daddy and I did.


HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW!!!!


Don't forget to turn off the playlist above first.


1 comments:

Pam D said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew! You're getting so old that I guess we'll have to stop calling you "Matt-Matt". I remember when you were just a little toddler, and now you're in kindergarten. What's next... college? Time flies... just ask your mom.
Hope your day is filled with superheroic fun!
Love, Pam and Adam

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.