Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Guess it's time to tell you...

I have another blog. What? Did you think it was something else? Well I have been contemplating doing a photography blog for a while now. I started out this blog orginally to write updates about my family and possibly get into story telling again. What I have found is that a new "love" has occured. I am really starting to get into photography and learning how to take great photos. It seems like all I want to do now is post pictures. That is all well and good, but I can't get the pictures on here big enough to really get the best view out of them.


Pam D over at Life by the Creek apparently has been thinking the same thing and has done the same thing. Now she is a much better story teller and photographer than me. Check out her new photography blog. Anyway, when I saw how beautifully her pictures showed up, it kind of sealed the deal.


I am still learning about the art of photography so if you have any questions, comments or other, please let me know. I plan on keeping this blog around and will still post pictures here, but mostly as a way of telling my stories. So come visit me won't you? I am still learning how Wordpress works so bear with me. http://fostermom3.wordpress.com


0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.