Sunday, May 20, 2007

One Week Left!!!!


I am so excited. One week left of school. One more week of having to put up with some of the most ridiculous parents in the world. They are so clueless. They haven't been thrilled for me to come in part way throughout the year and have let me know about it. But hey, I didn't have to come back. I could have been using this time to be home with my baby and the kids could have had different subs for the rest of the year. But I enjoy my job so much that I came to teach the children. (And trust me these kids need someone to work with them, cause their parents sure aren't).

Anyway, enough of my rant. Steven is almost done with 1st grade=(. He is so excited for summer to be here. Speaking of Steven, he had an exciting day this past Wednesday. He was already excited because it was field day, but when he got to school he FINALLY lost his first tooth. When I say finally, I mean this tooth has been loose for about a year. He got hit in the mouth and it knocked the tooth loose, but it was stubborn tooth and didn't want to come out. Well the tooth fairy felt so bad that he had to work so hard on this tooth so she left him $.50 for the tooth. His smile was priceless that morning. I wish I had a camera ready. He also became a Wolf Cub in scouts at the beginning of the month, when we went camping. That was fun.

Not much new for Matthew, he is just happy playing with his toys and getting to finally play outside more. Now that I am over my allergies we are going outside to play more and he is loving every minute.

Kendall is 6 months old already. I can't believe that my baby girl is 6 months old already. She is scooting and rolling everywhere she wants to go. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth so she will be crawling very soon. AHHHHHH!!!!! My kids are getting too big, too quickly.

Brian is busy with work and scouts and sound for the church and I am just as happy as can be that school is coming to a close. Sorry it has been so long between updates but we have been so busy. I will hope to update again soon.

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.