Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Heart Faces!! Crazy, Silly, Funny Face





Pam D. I am not trying to copy everything that you are doing, but hey, you have such good ideas.



So you I can't get the button to work on my photo blog, and you this blog doesn't do the photos justice, but I need to use this blog to play along on I HEART FACES. But if you want to get a better look, click here. (THANKS PAM D., who had this idea first =).
P>
Don't forget to go to I Heart Faces to see more silly faces, and don't forget to leave some love.


BTW, if anyone can help me out with figuring out how to get the I Heart Faces button to work on my wordpress blog, I would really appreciate it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun, silly entry :-) just perfect for this week's theme!

Jeanna said...

Ha! Love it!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.