Friday, May 21, 2010

Did I really just have to say that?

I was down in the garage/play area (small house and we HAVE to have somewhere for the kids to go play) helping my husband get some stuff together for the camp out this weekend. I look over and saw my daughter with one of our cats. She decided that Bella (the cat obviously) needed to go in the dryer. I said "let's not put the cat in the dryer". Immediately after I said that I looked at my husband and said "did I really just have to say that?" Gotta love kids!! And boy do I love mine.

1 comments:

Pam D said...

Wow. Did you know that Leigh Gilleland from church accidentally did that with her cat? Like a 15 y.o. cat... she survived, but her tail fell off. yuk. And yeah, once you have kids, all bets are off as to what comes out of your mouth....

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.