Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas....

from our home to yours! Hope you guys had a great day. We had a great couple of days. We all got lots of gifts. So much so that I can NOT see my living room floor right now and I am going insane. (I know short trip huh?) I just got the boys packed up and off with their Grandma and Papa (my parents). They are heading up to Illinois for a few days for Christmas up there. We were going to try to go, but Kendall ended up getting a fever and I just didn't want to travel with a sick kid. Done it before and so not fun trying to find an ER out of state. So it should be interesting having only 1 child for a few days.


As much fun as Christmas was with all the presents and food and fun, we still tried to remind the kids of the REASON for Christmas. The boys are getting older now so they are getting it more and more.


Course it was a little bittersweet, because I couldn't get my friends out of my mind. Luckily they had an uneventful day today, so that was good. Be sure to check in on them. http://www.maxeyweb.com for the whole story if you haven't already.


Enjoy the video below.

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.