Friday, September 4, 2009

Show us your life...School Pictures

Photobucket


This week's "Show us your life" theme is School Pictures. Thanks to Kelly for hosting this weekly.


I don't have tons of my school pictures where I can find them to scan them into the computer right now but I do have some already on the computer. So here goes...

I don't know exactly how old I was in this picture, but I think I was 3. (Maybe my mom can leave a comment and help me out here...hint, hint)



My kindergarten picture. You can see how I found a pair of scissors and cut a little piece of hair..right before picture day.



Again, not sure but I am thinking 3rd or 4th grade.



Some friends and I at Six Flags during the summer before my 8th grade year.



My friend and I in our Sophomore year.



This is me with my first car. I loved that thing.



This is Brian and I during my senior year.


Head on over to Kelly's site to see more of people and their lives. Don't forget to leave some love.

3 comments:

Pam D said...

Lawdy, girl.. you haven't changed a bit! Amazing! And can you ever ROCK a side pony tail... I had NO idea! Great pictures, and so cool to see all of the friends in there with you! Looks like you've been in the middle of friends and fun all your life. We've been on cross-schedules at church, I guess.. Adam is in the 9:30 class now, and I'm one of the workers there for the next couple of weeks. Hope to see you at some point!

Bridgette said...

LOVE the pictures! They are awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!

Khordaddy said...

Very cute photos! Love the one with Taz :) So I'm guessing you married your high school sweetheart?

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.