Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And soooo....

all is well with this house again. The cooties seem to have left the building. Kendall is sitting at the table with a plate of peanut butter, Matthew and daddy are watching Shrek 2, and Steven is at a friend's house spending the night. We have plans tomorrow to go to the Bug Hunter's birthday party at the skating rink. On Thursday, Steven is getting a tooth pulled. He has inherited Brian's genes for bad teeth, poor guy. What a way to spend time when you have a week off of school, huh?


I am enjoying this time off to spend with my kids and just relax. We get so caught up in our day to day routine that we sometimes forget to stop and enjoy each other.


In other news, our house guests, Mac and Cheese, will be leaving us next month sometime. Their mom will be coming home for some R&R from Afghanistan and her husband will be coming home from Germany for good next month. I have loved having these two precious kitties, but it will be nice to only have one pet to care for. We plan on getting new carpet shortly after they leave.




After reading so many other people's blogs, and wanting to spruce up my blog a little, I have decided to do a "Give that photo a caption" contest. Don't get too excited, the only prize will be knowing you have won.




This is one of my favorite pictures of Steven. After I see what you guys have to say for the caption, I will tell you what he was doing in this picture. Don't know when I will stop the contest so get your ideas in quickly.

3 comments:

Pam D said...

Oh, I know EXACTLY what he was thinking... "WHY do you call it "fudge"?????"
ha... !

Unknown said...

"What, did you just say we are having broccoli for dinner?"

Jason said...

"Did you really just fart in front of my friends, mom??"

I love ya, sis!!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.