Friday, February 20, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday or FFF

In an effort to make my blog a little more interesting I have decided to try and join in some different activities that other people do on their blogs. One of these being Favorite Foto Friday or FFF.


Each Friday there is a theme to your pictures. This week is FAKE OUT.(the fake smile) You know what I am talking about, when you are trying to capture memories and your subject is not really wanting cooperate. So here it goes, these are some of my favorite photos of my "loyal subjects" trying to humor their mom when she is behind that camera...yet again!






Course to take it a step further, there are times when they just show that they are so not into having their picture taken. Below is proof of that.






To see more FFF, go to kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you joined us for FFF! Your children are beautiful, fake smiles or not!

Pam D said...

hee hee... oh, I could certainly find pics for THAT one! Heck, my Word filled Wednesday pic has a pretty fake, humongeous smile in it! I love those last 2 pics... if looks could kill, I'd be sendin' flowers and buyin' a black dress, gf...

Kim & Dave said...

Too cute!!!!

Melinda said...

Welcome to FFF...so glad you joined us! Your children are beautiful!

Melinda

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.