Monday, July 21, 2008

Amazing Story

I have been keeping up with many cancer patients through out the years. Friends of ours had a precious little girl that battled this horrible disease. She passed away in August of 04 at 13 months old. Well, through her website I started reading stories of other children. Some of them have passed away, some are continuing to go through treatment, and some are done with treatment and living life the way children should be. There is one guy that stands out in my mind right now though. He is done with treatment, but he is not doing well. His name is Tyler Copley. Now, I don't know him personally, if feel like I do because of his website. This past weekend there was an article in the AJC about his mother and him. It is a wonderful story about the heroics of a mom and her love and duty to her child. The link to the article is below.

He also has a caringbridge site, www.caringbridge.org/ga/tylercopley


All these children hold a special place in my heart. They are some of the most couragious people.

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.