Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We can feel the love!

Wow the outpouring of kind words, well wishes and prayer is amazing. We are truly blessed. I know God has a plan for everything he does, so we just kind of go with the flow. Brian feels fine. He had another Dr. appointment yesterday to double check on his incision. All looks good. Looks like we can still plan on going to Illinois the beginning of August for a reunion. We haven't been in years and are looking forward to seeing family we haven't seen in a while. It is hard to get up there with three kids and a crazy, hectic life. Radiation should start sometime in August. We will find out more info on that during the CT on the 24th. Keep praying that the doctor got everything during the surgery


The boys know everything that is going on and seem to be okay with it. We talk openly and honestly with them (on their level of course), so they can feel comfortable talking to us about any concerns that they have.


I have been busy cleaning the entire house. I am wiped, but it feels so good. Kathy came over and helped me this past weekend. My mother-in-law and Aunt(-in-law) watched the kiddos for me. I cleaned the carpet upstairs and Kathy cleaned the floor downstairs. My house needs a lot more work but it is a start. I am loving my time at home to spend time with the kids and get my house back in order. Next is turning part of the garage into a play room. Now that is something I can't wait for.


Well that is about it. More pictures will be added to the Summer 2008 slideshow later so check back on that.

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.