Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hump Day and a lot to say!

Brian starts his radiation treatments tomorrow. He will have 15 treatments over a three week stretch, week days only. One possible side affect that he is not looking forward to is the nausea. The doctor gave him a script for an anti-nausea medicine, so let's hope that works. He will be going after work and has been told that he can drive himself. I was wanting him to be able to do it after work so he could come home and be able to crash if he needed to. Like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz said, "there's no place like home."


Steven is still enjoying school. I know it is only his third day. If you would have seen him before school started you know what a big deal this is. He said a few minutes ago, that homework in the 3rd Grade is easy. He seems to be enjoying the learning aspect of stuff this year. He is such a social child and it can be difficult to get him to concentrate when there could conversation going on. Gee, I wonder where he gets that from?


Matthew is so ready to go back to school. Unfortunatly he doesn't start until September 3rd. We have his open house to that on the 2nd of September. With it being just he and Kendall home right now a strong bond has formed between the two of them. They love to play together and have found some television shows that they both enjoy together. They also are fighting like brothers and sisters fight too. I don't want you to think that we had the kids from Leave it to Beaver or the Brady Bunch kids. We don't. They do all get along very well, but when they have had it with each other it can get quite loud. Luckily they don't use too much violence.


I haven't heard from the preschool where I interviewed at, aka Matthew's school. I know at the very least that I am a sub there. I am kind of relieved to be honest. Yeah, we could use the money, but I didn't know how we would be able to swing finding someone to watch Kendall and still make it worth my while to work there. So I guess I will look somewhere else.


Ending with some pictures of the kids.






0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.