Monday, January 12, 2009

My brother has a blog!!

So my brother Jason has started a blog. Check it out. Who knew he could write so well. I look forward to reading more of his posts. I am glad he is taking this opportunity to write. I don't know him as well as I would like. I see Brian and his sister Kathy so close and I wish I could be that close to any of my three brothers. They grew up with their mom and visited us when they could and during the summers. When my dad married my mom he had 3 children from a previous marriage, so I had step-brothers and then he adopted me so technically they are my half-brothers now. Jason is the brother that I have the most in common with. I so wish we lived closer, but I am so grateful for Facebook. And now that he is blogging, I can get to know him a little better and read up on how my nephews are doing.

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.