Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Temporary Lefty

Okay I was emptying the dishwasher earlier and set a pot on the stove since I was going to use it to cook with it a little later. Well apparently while I finished cleaning out the dishwasher, one of the kids turned on a burner. I unknowingly went to move the pot and I hear this sizzle then the worst pain shoot up my arm. YES...you guessed it, I burnt my hand on a scalding hot pot. Luckily my hand is much better now and I can type with both hands. But a friend of mine pointed out that I should do a post of how many words you can make using the left side of the keyboard only. Well here is what I have so far...
wart
dart
fart
cart
tar
tear
red
sex
cost
vest
was
waste
case
cast
get
dart
wax
fax
vex
get
tar
wade
best
rest
read
dear
Here's my challenge to you. What words can you find using just the left side of your keyboard. Remember the cutoff is t,g, and b. You can not pass that line. Good luck!

3 comments:

Pam D said...

Wow... I didnt' think you'd really do it! But now I'm thinkin' competition.. between the right and the left. Who can make more words? Which way do YOU lean? hee hee...

The Foster Home said...

oh, Pam!! You are AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

eat..... that's the only new word I could come up with. Wonder why my mind automatically went to eat? Just kidding. Thanks for the challenge. It was fun.

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.