Friday, May 15, 2009

FFF...Bloopers

This week's theme is bloopers. I have a tendency to erase the pictures that I mess up on. The main reason being the person that is in the picture makes me promise not to show those pictures to anyone, and the best way to not do that is to delete the pictures. However, I do have a few...

This was taken at Matthew's first birthday. He had reached over right as I was going to take a picture of his messy face, and grabbed my mother's rear end. As you can see he left his mark.



This picture is of my nephew who decided to creep up on the camera as I was zooming in on him. EXTREME CLOSE UP!!


This next one is blurry and a big whoops. This is what happens when you have a party at a place that is as much fun (if not more) for the adults as the kids. Lack of supervision.

(Just an FYI, both girls were fine)


Head on over to Kiss the Frog 4 Me to see many more blooper pics, and don't forget to leave them some love.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh that 1st picture made me crack up ... how funny is that!!! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Baby Charlotte!

nora said...

Oh the chocolate handprint is too cute!

Enjoy your weekend!

Pam D said...

rofl... those are ALL hilarious! Love the handprint, but the extreme closeup really cracked me up! (and I'm with you.. I dump the bloopers. Too much stuff on the hard drive already!). Is Steven going to be in KidsROCK both hours Sunday?

The Foster Home said...

Pam yes he is

Unknown said...

Cute blooper pics! Too funny. I need to do better posting pics on my blog. It makes for much better reading. Keep up the good work.

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.