Monday, May 4, 2009

I Heart Faces!! HATS






I am so excited this week because I have pictures to enter in both the kids and adult categories.


I will start with the Adult's Category

This was taken last weekend during our day at Stone Mountain. Now anyone that knows my husband and I knows that we are definitely a house divided. I have one more thing to add to that...GO DAWGS!! hee hee


The next photo for the Kid's Entry was a little more difficult. I had a hard time choosing which one, but after thinking more and more about it I chose this one...

I picked this one because of all the personality it portrays. Steven is about 7 years old in this picture.


Wanna see more pictures? Then head on over to I Heart Faces and check em out. Don't forget to leave people some love and let them know you visited, even if you don't know them.

8 comments:

alpinekleins said...

Both great photos! Very clever composition on the adult, and the spicy little tongue sticker out dude is very cute!

kristin

Pam D said...

Yeah baby.. go Dawgs!! LOVE the house divided pic (and the pink Dawg hat--cute! Hub's hat? Meh.) And Steven rocks the hat, as always. And the tongue. Dude...!

Anonymous said...

I love photos with personality! That's a great shot!

AJ said...

Awesome shots!

Unknown said...

His expression makes me laugh!

Erica said...

love your child entry's face! too cute!

Cathy said...

I can tell you are big sports fans. What a nut your son is. Fun pictures.

Jessica Paige said...

Great Photos :) I like the expression on your son's face in the kids entry...reminds me of my boys :)

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.