Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces!! "Blurb Photo Book" Contest




This week at I Heart Faces there is something different going on. All photos that are submitted in either the professional or amateur contests are in the running for having their picture chosen to go into the I Heart Faces blurb photo book contest. I am obviously gonna enter in the amateur category. You can only enter ONE picture and there can only be one or two faces in the picture.


Man I had a hard time choosing a picture this time. I decided just to flip through all my recent pictures from this month and I chose this one.
This is Kendall and one of her cousins on Mother's Day. I just think it is so sweet! To see more pictures and possibly enter a picture of your own head on over to I Heart Faces. Don't forget to leave some love.

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."

4 comments:

Pam D said...

The eyes definitely have it in this pic! When I click and enlarge, the clarity and sharpness is amazing! And knowing how fast Kendall moves, that is one great capture! Sweet pic, girlfriend!

tiarastantrums said...

very sweet siblings

Melinda said...

what a precious moment to have captured. I love the black and white conversion. Great job!!

AJ said...

Lovely choice!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.