Saturday, May 16, 2009

What did YOU do this weekend?




Wow, can't believe today's almost over. Can't wait for the weekdays to recuperated from the weekend. Yesterday we took the kids to a Braves game. Steven has been before and Matthew was an infant the last time we went. I guess "technically" it was just Kendall's first game, but it will be the first one that Matthew will remember. We only stayed til about the 7th inning. The kids were DONE!! Brian and I are hoping to go to another one this summer, sans kids.











Luckily the field has a "Sky Field" for the kids to go play on. They got to run a base. They LOVED it, and quite frankly so did Brian and I.




And my favorite part of watching the game....


"But that looks like fun" you say. Well, it was, but today has been a whole new story. Miss K decided she wanted to play in the sink after going to the restroom. She plugged up the hole and preceded to FLOOD THE FLIPPIN BATHROOM! Matthew went down to the garage and came back up and said, "I think it's raining downstairs". I ran upstairs to see what was going on, while Brian ran down. Yep! I wished I would have believed Steven when he said that Kendall had flooded the bathroom. I was thinking she just knocked over the cat's water bowl and there was just a little water on the floor. OH how I wish. We were lucky though, thanks to the boys we caught it early and there was no damage done. Whew!! Course it did go into our closet where the cat's litter boxes are. You know what happens with water and litter? A BIG NASTY MESS.


All is well in the Foster home now. Everything is cleaned and dried. I didn't get what I wanted to get done today but, hey I had something to blog about. Can't be all bad right?!?

0 comments:

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.