Friday, May 1, 2009

FFF...Run

Today's theme was actually a little difficult today. I don't have very many pictures of anyone running. But when I saw the title I had thought of one particular picture but I had already used it in another theme, but it cracks me up every time I see it. I stumbled across the picture below and really liked it because you can see the joy of an Easter Egg hunt in the kids' eyes. Face it, you can see their competitive spirit too!

I was staring at the picture and noticed Matthew. That kid it is too funny!! I guess hanging your tongue out of your mouth makes you run faster and find those eggs.


Go check out Kiss the Frog 4 Me to see some more running pictures!!

1 comments:

Pam D said...

That's hilarious.. it's like Matthew is already drooling over what he's gonna find! Nothing will bring out the competitive spirit in a kid like either an Easter egg hunt or a pinata!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.