Friday, April 17, 2009

FFF...Wet!!

This week's theme is WET. My whole family loves water, so I can't just choose ONE favorite picture, so I chose SOME of my favorites.

Gotta love the sink baths.




The top picture is of Matthew FREEZING, but he didn't want to stay out of the water. The second picture is of my friends' little girls. They are both beautiful!!!



This one of my nephew cracks me up every time I look at it. I can't help but think of Baywatch. He is going to kill me when he gets older for this I know.




This last picture is my favorite. Kendall is wet from playing in the little wading pool, yes, but that is not why it is my favorite "wet" picture...take a look for yourself and you will see why...


Now I know this next thing is not a "picture" but it still falls under the category of wet. We were at my husband's aunt's house for Memorial Day and had a slip and slide out for the kids. Well, my sister-in-law was the only adult to have fun and go down.


(Kathy if you are reading this I didn't put this up here to embarrass you, I love this video. It shows you were not afraid to get out there and get wet and have fun with the kids.)


Wanna see more? Go to Kiss the Frog 4 Me.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Slip N Slides are FUN! But LOVE bathing babies in the sink pics the BEST!!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the dumped Coke!!!! Great pics!

Farrah said...

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Your babies are adorable.....

I love slip & slides, SO FUN!!!

Melinda said...

That first pic is too precious!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Love the one with the Coke can!!!
What cute kids!!!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Ahhh, I miss sink baths! Your kids are adorable and look like they are having such fun.
I'm sure they are ready for a little Summer fun!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.