Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Steven's surprise birthday gift

I plan on uploading birthday pictures later (ones that I took, but most of them were taken by my friend, Pam). For now I leave you with this video of Steven opening his present from us. He wanted a Nintendo DS for the longest time. And being the loving parents that we are, we made him...well...do a little sweating for it...check it out...




We told him that he would have to earn it. Well we had come up with a plan for him to stop sucking his thumb. Well he was trying, but wasn't quite getting it, so Brian and I decided that we would surprise him with the DS. We told him that if we were to see his thumb in his mouth, then he would have it taken away for 24 hours or until we don't see the thumb in his mouth. Well guess what...he still has the DS in his possession.

1 comments:

Pam D said...

That was so funny... oh my gosh! The look on his face (which I did NOT get on my camera, because my child was in the way!) was priceless!!! And, um.. your pearls.. pretty priceless, too. ;<) That was so much fun....

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.