Monday, April 27, 2009

I Heart Faces! Reflection




This week's them is Reflection. I haven't had the time (or energy) to do a photo session for this one. I did remember that I already have a picture that would fit in well with the theme though.




This was taken at Christmas time, when my cousin was loading up her car with all the goodies that were received and her little boy was watching her (very intently).


Want to see some more pictures...most that are way better than mine? Head on over to I Heart Faces and check 'em out!!

5 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Great entry. Your family is way too cute. :o)

Unknown said...

So Sweet! my entry for this week is up at http://scienceesl.blogspot.com!

Taylor said...

Cute shot.

Unknown said...

Very sweet, Great job!

Unknown said...

I love it when I have a picture for a theme already :-) although it definitely challenges and stretches me more when i do a photo shoot for one of the weekly themes :-) your picture is great this week though!!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.