Friday, April 10, 2009

FFF...No theme

This week there isn't a theme for Favorite Foto Friday. We get to pick whatever picture we want.


I have three to share this week.

This one is of my cousin-in-law's little boy, Wilson. He is about 10 months old. We finally got to meet him this past weekend and he is absolutely precious.




Today being Good Friday it this is a great reminder of the true meaning of Easter. I don't know about you, but looking at it makes me feel honored that HE loved me that much to go through this.


This next picture is an absolute fave. It not just the picture but the meaning behind the picture.

I am just in awe.


If you want to check out more pictures, hop on over to Kiss the Frog 4 Me.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm in awe too. It always hits me anew this time each year what He did for ME. Incredible!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

AMEN!!!

Jesus saved me by His death & ressurection!!!!

(Cute baby, too!)

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.