Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pray for Kayleigh

Dear Lord, I am praying for so many babies/children out there. Today I am praying extra hard for Kayleigh. She was born 3 months early weighing in at 1 pound. She is almost 10 months old now and has not been home yet. Well all signs were pointing in that direction until I just read the latest post. Please head over to her page and read. PRAY PRAY PRAY!! I know that God already knows what Kayleigh's future holds, but please be in prayer for her parents and siblings and the rest of the family.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesus hears your prayers for Kayleigh. She is a beautiful little girl that He loves too. I can't imagine having to endure what they are enduring. I will lift them up.

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.