Friday, April 3, 2009

FFF...Beach


This was taken at our favorite beach of all time, Folly Beach in South Carolina. I just love how it looks. It just shows the awesome power of God.



Now this next picture just shows how I needed to actually listen to my husband. This next picture was taken at Folly Beach last April when it was too cold to get in the water but still a beautiful day to take a walk on the beach. We were there for a wedding (in case you were wondering why we went in April). Anyway I was just snapping away and I found an object on the ground that I wanted to get a picture of. Well I was standing over it and about to take the picture with Brian said, "you might want to move over a little." I just thought that he figured the object wouldn't show up in the picture, because of the "lighting". I told him that it was fine, I wasn't trying to get an award winning picture. Well, I went ahead and took the picture. Brian then told me that I should go back and look at it to see what I really had taken a picture of. So I did, and this is what I found...





Hmmmm, moral of the story, it is okay to listen to your husband sometimes. I couldn't help but saying "my how 70's of me".


Anyway that is my FFF moment for the day. If you want to see more just hop on over to Kiss the Frog 4 Me and check them out.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

That first pic is awesome!! And that second one cracked me up!!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

Always pays to listen to your hubby! :)

Hannah said...

That first picture took my breath away and the second made me spit out my coffee laughing. Totally sounds like something my hubby would do!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

That second picture gave me a good laugh! Have a great weekend!
Becky

howie mama said...

VERY FUNNY!!LMAO!!

Pam D said...

First picture is amazing... what a great capture! Second picture? LOLOLOL.... !!! I can just hear Brian saying that; so quiet, so sweet... I would've been quite a bit more graphic! too funny, gf..

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.