Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The new updated picture with all three of the kids wearing their orange for Stellan.


Also, Steven thought of a clever way to spell out Stellan's name for his name gallery...


He did it with his Bakugan cards. He thought of this all on his own and I got a little choked up when I saw him doing it. Can't wait to see these on MckMama's site!!


New post on her page about Stellan's surgery, so go check it out if you haven't already.
____________________________________________________________________


I will get a better picture of the WHOLE family later today, but here are Matthew and Kendall for now.

2 comments:

Pam D said...

It's on the site.. I saw it and came here! :<) Since Adam has to wear a uniform (which contains no orange), I just long-armed a shot of me and put it on there this morning. I still find it amazing that so MANY people were willing to dress in orange, take the pic, upload, and send. Really, it's a lot more work than just commenting... that's a lot of Stellan love! And now he's out of surgery, and the doc apparently did the best that he could do under the circumstances. Praise God...

The Foster Home said...

I saw your pic today on the site, I'm about to go get Steven in a pic. He didn't wear orange to school, but before he went out to play he put on play clothes and put on an orange shirt...without me prompting...so exited!!! I just read that he was was out of surgery.

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.