Friday, March 6, 2009

FFF...Your pick

There really isn't a theme for this week's Favorite Foto Friday. A suggestion was a picture from February and maybe in black and white. Well I didn't really take many pictures in February, but I did take one good one in black and white.



This was taken at a party for a friend of mine's little boy.


Let me just say that I LOVE black and white pictures, so I have chosen a few of my favorites from the years.





I know that these are sepia, but I still love them.


One of my favorite times of year to take black and white (with some color), is Christmas. These last pictures are from this past Christmas.




Check out Kiss the Frog 4 ME for more FFF.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

What beautiful photos ... I couldn't have chosen just one either! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and the girls!

Pam D said...

I love the color touches.. what editing program do you use?

The Foster Home said...

My camera actually does all of that. That is why I love my camera. I have tried enhancing everything, with software, but don't know how to use it.

Melinda said...

Wonderful photos!

Melinda

Hannah said...

I love black and white photos too...the picture of the Christmas tree with the blue bulbs is very cool!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.