Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Play day at the park

Well the weather around here has been awesome. Last Friday I took Matthew and Kendall to the local park. It was an absolutely perfect day. The temperature was not too hot, and had the right amount of wind so the air didn't feel so stagnant feeling (like the Georgia weather feels a lot of the time). Steven was in school so he didn't get to join us. I got some great pictures. I have had my camera since my birthday last year (07) and I have been too nervous to try the different functions. I was reading a little on photography, and one point that stuck out to me was to just "play with the camera". What a concept. Well I did just that. Hope you enjoy the pictures.



I know that some of you are having difficulties leaving a comment. I have set everything to where anyone can leave a comment so I have no clue why you can't leave one. Anyone else have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Pam D said...

Well, obviously, the camera IS working out for you! Great pics.. and great editing, too. What program did you use? I am enamored of the ones with selective color, and the little editing program that I've discovered on my computer doesn't do that (I haven't tried Picnik yet; everyone seems to love it). Excellent stuff... quite a bit of it is "wall worthy". I suppose you need to be looking at the Michaels ads for sales on frames, cause it looks like you're gonna be fillin' em up!

The Foster Home said...

Thanks Pam!! Actually my camera did it all, no editing program. I have used picnik before and do like it, but haven't really gone into depth with it though. I will be looking into a collage frame of some sort. Not much wall space in this house =), but I do love me some picture frames.

Faithful Froggers said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I'm like you - I'm afraid to play with my camera settings, but you did a great job. :)

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.