Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow in March? Really?

Living in Georgia, snow is an uncommon thing. I lived in Missouri for about 5 years or so, so I actually got to see real snow. When we moved back here, I never wanted to see snow again. The funny thing is I get so excited when I see it now. Unfortunately, the snow we got was here yesterday was gone so fast. It wasn't the fun snow either. Steven was the only one who ventured out to play in what we had. Don't get me wrong, I am oh so grateful for every single flake we did get. Here are a few pictures I was able to get.


The poor kid had to get his snow for his "snow ball" which turned to ice as soon as he compacted it, from the cars.




I was going to take pictures of the progression of the snow, but I got side tracked, but here it is at the beginning.




When all was said and done, we did have a nice covering of snow. It was a nice day. We just lounged around and hung out as a family. Here's some pics of our entertainment.





Course the greatest entertainment from yesterday is from my previous post.

1 comments:

Pam D said...

It was the wettest, coldest snow I think I've ever encountered.. but Adam loved it, even though he nearly got frostbitten! And once again, a tiny snowman was born into the world... my dream is that one day, he'll be able to make one taller than he is! (and every year that it DOESN'T happen makes it less and less possible.... because HE gets taller as the snow gets more sparse!). *sigh* Oh well, at least your kids got some exercise on your improvised jungle gym! :<)

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.