Monday, March 30, 2009

I Heart Faces

There are two themes that I could get into this week, pets and the theme for kids is pouting. HMMM, let's see, do I have one with pouting....you tell me...






Of course with all the cats (don't worry there are only 3, not the crazy cat lady...yet), I do have a good one for pets...check this one out!



This guy's name is Cheese. He is the only one that will sit still when the camera comes out. The other two run. He and is brother, Mac are staying with us while their mommy is in Afghanistan serving our country. She should be home in July for good.


BTW, did anyone catch the cat's names? I still get a kick out of it.


If you wanna check out some more great pouty faces or some more beautiful animals, go over to I HEART Faces to check them out.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Was Mac born first? he he he

I love that little ladies' face! Can't help but wonder what she is thinking!

Pam D said...

ooh, I just KNEW you were gonna use that pic of Miss Priss! Ha! She can get the pout on, especially when you have the camera out... but she can also light up a room! Love sweet Cheese's face, too.. that's an awesome picture!

Katheryn said...

What a sad little face! She looks like she needs some kisses! Great entry!

The Foster Home said...

I was actually looking for a picture of M pouting, he is the master, but I guess I never have a camera handy with him. Thanks, Pam

Lindsey, I don't know who was born first but Mac was adopted first then their mama went back and got Cheese. (her husband named him)

Katheryn, thank you! She knows that I can't resist when she gives her pouty face, course now she knows how to put that lower lip out and look extremely pitiful.

maggiemae and family said...

great pics both of them i love the dog one!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pout - too cute! And Mac and Cheese crack me up! I love creative pet's names!

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.