Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Heart Faces!





I was reading Pam D's blog today and she is participating with another sight, I heart faces. I have noticed she has done a few, but this theme, I can really get into.
MESSY FACES. Now, my kids are bone fide experts at getting their faces messy. I think they have contests to see who can get the messiest while eating.


First is Steven...

He was about 2 years old in this picture and as you can see, he LOVED his ice cream with chocolate syrup.


Matthew

Now I know this picture has nothing to do with him eating food, but this just cracks me up. We were on vacation at the beach and he wanted NOTHING to do with the ocean, but he LOVED to play in the sand. This is how he looked every time we went out. Course, he did end up eating some sand too, so I could include this with the food pictures.


Now, I will get to Kendall in a minute, but I came across this picture and I guess I see where my kids get it...

Yes, that would be me. I don't know the story behind this picture, but I thought it was appropriate.


Now onto my little girl. I think the picture will show that she has everyone beat when it comes to getting a face messy...

This picture speaks for itself!


Wow, that was fun! Can you guys come up with some MESSY FACE pictures? I wanna see?

2 comments:

Pam D said...

Lord have mercy... Kendall will NOT be happy when you trot THAT picture out to show her boyfriend! How can that little girly girl beat the boys out in messiness? I don't know, but she surely did!

Anonymous said...

WOW. That is the messiest I have seen, I think.

free hit counter
Provided by website design company directory.